Doing my part to make the world a better place—whether it be by a total epiphany or a simple smile—I've found a hobby in leaving simple Post-it notes. On these Post-its are written words of kindess, love, and encouragement, in hopes that it may bring a little light to whoever may find it. Since this objective took flight, I've additionally enjoyed simply sharing daily occurances that make life beautiful. Do take what you can from my silly, messy, and scatterbrained story. If nothing else, may it encourage you to embrace your own.
To read more on my optimistic endeavor, check out my introductory post here.

Looking to join the team of fearless Post-it cadetes? Send a picture and your story to doll.meagan@gmail.com. Happy posting!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Church, Choir & that of the Sort.

Have I ever taken the time to mention to the blog-world how infatuated I happen to be with fall weather? Because I really, really am.

If only I took a bit more time to enjoy it...

Post-it notes? Yes, I'm gleaming with excitement and pride for updating within a week or so of my last post... I truly do have good intentions of posting often, however, life is so busy and I occasionally have the attention span of a housefly.

Here she is, though!

I put it up at church today. I'm trying to have a better attitude about church and "religion," in general. I easily get fed up with how political and routine it can become... But I guess you have to be the change you want to see, eh?

I also left another note after a choir concert this afternoon. I didn't leave it for anyone specifically - just on the floor on a green Post-it. It said "To know one life has breathed easier because you have lived... This is to have succeeded." by Ralph Waldo Emerson. Picked this quotation because it's literally timeless and I never get sick of it... And I had to think up something witty off the top of my head and I seem to always be able to remember Emerson's advise word for word.

Anyway, that's a brief update on the Post-it status. Lately, I've been really bad about loosing my pads of notes. I have quite a lovely collection and should probably learn to take better care of it...

Okay, - Gotta bounce. Later!

Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment