Doing my part to make the world a better place—whether it be by a total epiphany or a simple smile—I've found a hobby in leaving simple Post-it notes. On these Post-its are written words of kindess, love, and encouragement, in hopes that it may bring a little light to whoever may find it. Since this objective took flight, I've additionally enjoyed simply sharing daily occurances that make life beautiful. Do take what you can from my silly, messy, and scatterbrained story. If nothing else, may it encourage you to embrace your own.
To read more on my optimistic endeavor, check out my introductory post here.

Looking to join the team of fearless Post-it cadetes? Send a picture and your story to doll.meagan@gmail.com. Happy posting!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

'Tis the Season!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I have the house to myself on this lovely Sunday evening. Some teenage girls may take advantage of this by inviting all sorts of colorful characters over... However, I'm folding laundry and listening to Christmas music fill my house! Hmmm... So good.

My Post-it note for today actually went up back on Thursday. I've just been out of the house off and on this weekend... And am just now sitting down to blog it up! I found this quote a few months ago on a coffee mug at the mall... I really do like coffee, but sometimes, I just really want a ton of coffee mugs just because they always seem to have cute sayings on them. Love!

Anyway, fun fact about this note: It was up for most of the day @ school! I put it up really early in the morning... and it was still up and runnin' by lunch. Sort of cool... However, it was gone by the end of the day. Which could be cool, too!

Anyhoo, I'm going to see if I can start incorporating the Christmas spirit into some notes. 'Tis the season! Okay, and I'm just a little in the mood lately... ;-)

Have a lovely evening!

Meagan

P.S. I've been trying to change my handwriting up lately in hopes that it continues to hide my identity! I like handwritten notes SO SO much better, but it comes at a cost. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment