Doing my part to make the world a better place—whether it be by a total epiphany or a simple smile—I've found a hobby in leaving simple Post-it notes. On these Post-its are written words of kindess, love, and encouragement, in hopes that it may bring a little light to whoever may find it. Since this objective took flight, I've additionally enjoyed simply sharing daily occurances that make life beautiful. Do take what you can from my silly, messy, and scatterbrained story. If nothing else, may it encourage you to embrace your own.
To read more on my optimistic endeavor, check out my introductory post here.

Looking to join the team of fearless Post-it cadetes? Send a picture and your story to doll.meagan@gmail.com. Happy posting!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New year, New notes

Happy New Year!!

I'm truly excited to start a new year. It's hard to believe that it's already 2011 and that there have been over ONE HUNDRED notes posted just through this blog. And what's even cooler? I'm not the only one who can take credit!

In fact... Brittany sent me another note this evening and I considered waiting until I had a note to post with hers, but by the time I pulled up the picture I HAD to put it up! She's. The. Best.
It says, "This number DOES NOT signify your worth. You are more than your weight." First of all, it went up at the gym she works out at. Secondly, how cool is it that it is right on the scale? You cannot miss it. And you HAVE to go through that message of truth before you can even read the number. I couldn't think of a better first note of the new year!

That is why I blog.

Well, that's all I have for you on this chilly, wintry night! Wish I had a note... But soon, soon.

Here's to 2011 - More notes in more places for more people! Here's to a ripple effect that is literally changing lives. I wouldn't believe anything less.

Meagan

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love that one. I'll have to post it on MY OWN scale.

    At home today with a sick kids, so I'm watching the snow fall, listening to her heavy, steady breathing, and catching up on my favorite blogs.

    Happy New Year! Keep at it!!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete