Doing my part to make the world a better place—whether it be by a total epiphany or a simple smile—I've found a hobby in leaving simple Post-it notes. On these Post-its are written words of kindess, love, and encouragement, in hopes that it may bring a little light to whoever may find it. Since this objective took flight, I've additionally enjoyed simply sharing daily occurances that make life beautiful. Do take what you can from my silly, messy, and scatterbrained story. If nothing else, may it encourage you to embrace your own.
To read more on my optimistic endeavor, check out my introductory post here.

Looking to join the team of fearless Post-it cadetes? Send a picture and your story to doll.meagan@gmail.com. Happy posting!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Why, hello summer!

Hi, homies!

Holler for the weekend! I'm so happy just at the thought of Memorial Day. It is the unofficial start to summer, you know. The weather today was absolutely phenomenal and I sincerely hope the sun will come out to play for the rest of the holiday weekend.

Hope you had a good week! Last full week of school for this chick (definitely worth a fist pump... Or two.) and I got in a few good runs. As far as notes go, I put two up a gas station today. What up!

Evidently, I was itching for some Post-it variety. I must've put my creative pants on this morning!

And then one for familiarity...


Pretty successful endeavor, if I do say so myself. No really cool stories or anything... I got some gas. Went the bathroom (And put up notes--shhh!). And went home.

In other news, I can't see. Just kidding--sort of. I think I scratched my eyeball sometime between falling asleep last night and waking up this morning! Rats. I think you can equate it to having a hair stuck in your eye. Except it's invisible. And not going away. Here's to hoping this eyeball scratch heals itself soon... Or I'll look like I'm so sad school is ending next week. Which is SO not the case. ;-)

Alright, well I'm off. My evening consists of a lot of nothin'. Although, I've been borrowed two really good reads from some girlfriends... I probably pick up those. Maybe I'll share my thoughts (or at least introduce the titles!) on here.

Oh! Annnnd, I really do want to share my Post-it Effect essay sometime. Expect a post on it soon--Don't let me forget.

Peace out!

Meagan

2 comments:

  1. This is probably one of your most creative post-it places; I love it! I might be stealing that phrase and exact placement of the post-it sometime in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I think I was extra inspired by this one chick... Not sure you know her. ;-)

    ReplyDelete