Doing my part to make the world a better place—whether it be by a total epiphany or a simple smile—I've found a hobby in leaving simple Post-it notes. On these Post-its are written words of kindess, love, and encouragement, in hopes that it may bring a little light to whoever may find it. Since this objective took flight, I've additionally enjoyed simply sharing daily occurances that make life beautiful. Do take what you can from my silly, messy, and scatterbrained story. If nothing else, may it encourage you to embrace your own.
To read more on my optimistic endeavor, check out my introductory post here.

Looking to join the team of fearless Post-it cadetes? Send a picture and your story to doll.meagan@gmail.com. Happy posting!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Makin' My Comeback!


(Clearly, I used this because A) it gets the point across, but mostly B) THERE'S A CAT IN IT.)

So, I apologize for the things I left unsaid, obviously! I seriously neglected TPIE for most of June... But holy cow, was it busy! July, though still hoppin', should be much less chaotic.

Would you like the run down of June? Well, if not... Skip it. However, I will feel better if I justify my absence. Exhibit A.

Week 1: Staff training @ camp for work

Week 2: Out of commission--wisdom teeth out. :-(

Week 3: Badger Girl State (government camp)... Don't even ask.

Week 4: Volleyball camp er'day from 9:00 to 3:00. That's AM to PM, to you!

And that takes us up to this first week of July... Sigh. I feel a bit better. That is one rockin' month! Oh, P.S. Happy 4th of July! I keep forgetting. For some reason, it doesn't feel like the holiday until more like 6 o'clock... Have I ever mentioned I love fireworks? If any part of my life qualifies me as a pyromaniac, it's the Fourth of July. Love, love, love!

Anyway, on that note, I better get out and enjoy the nice weather and holiday. Here's a note for y'all! It went up sometime over the last few weeks... In a bathroom, if I remember correctly. A department store? What? Yes, probably either Target or, dare I say it, Walmart!
I'm guessing it went up on one of those 106 degree heat index days... Yeah, what up, Wisconsin. Actually, can you read that? I can't really. It says, "You are as beautiful as the weather is HOT." Word.

Alright, I'm outta here! Have a great holiday!

Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment