Doing my part to make the world a better place—whether it be by a total epiphany or a simple smile—I've found a hobby in leaving simple Post-it notes. On these Post-its are written words of kindess, love, and encouragement, in hopes that it may bring a little light to whoever may find it. Since this objective took flight, I've additionally enjoyed simply sharing daily occurances that make life beautiful. Do take what you can from my silly, messy, and scatterbrained story. If nothing else, may it encourage you to embrace your own.
To read more on my optimistic endeavor, check out my introductory post here.

Looking to join the team of fearless Post-it cadetes? Send a picture and your story to doll.meagan@gmail.com. Happy posting!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Yawn.

Hello, hello!

I'm tired. Really, and truly. This week has been super nutty with school. I had two really big scholarships due this week and I cannot even tell you how fabulous it feels to have them out of my hands. At this point, finishing the stinkin' scholarship is probably just as rewarding as receiving it. (Okay, it's not... I still want the moola.)

Anyway, I've been meaning to blog for awhile (shocker alert) and wanted to tonight. I do, in fact, have a note waiting for you on my camera. But... I'm too lazy to go transfer it onto my computer. How pathetic is that? It's okay--it'll come soon!

I was thinking the other day about how I feel when I get done with a few days of really stressful deadlines, expectations, and scrambling. You'd think I'd be crabby and tired (legit), irritable and maybe even a little bitter... But after the last few days, I feel really peaceful.

The only thing I can even compare it to is a workout that leaves you practically on the floor. And the next day you basically want to die (is that just me?). But then you realize that it's actually sort of a cool thing because you're A.) becoming stronger and B.) that much more capable of handling an even tougher workout next time. Does that make sense?

Well, that's how I feel. The last few days have been so hectic, they're mostly a blur. However, I'm pretty content with them because it's a little exciting to know that I'm even more prepared to handle similar situations in the future.

After all, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?

Those are my thoughts. However, that's too much thinkin' for 9:18 at night... I'm nodding off at the computer. ;-)

Sleep tight!

Meagan

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I stumbled upon your blog and really enjoy reading it! I think you might enjoy this:

    http://www.lovelylittlethingsblog.com/2012/02/smell-roses.html

    Keep sharing the love!

    Anonymous

    ReplyDelete