Doing my part to make the world a better place—whether it be by a total epiphany or a simple smile—I've found a hobby in leaving simple Post-it notes. On these Post-its are written words of kindess, love, and encouragement, in hopes that it may bring a little light to whoever may find it. Since this objective took flight, I've additionally enjoyed simply sharing daily occurances that make life beautiful. Do take what you can from my silly, messy, and scatterbrained story. If nothing else, may it encourage you to embrace your own.
To read more on my optimistic endeavor, check out my introductory post here.

Looking to join the team of fearless Post-it cadetes? Send a picture and your story to doll.meagan@gmail.com. Happy posting!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dear long-lost friends,

Do you even dare check this page anymore? It's been so neglected for MONTHS. Oh how I apologize... Both to you and the poor, little blog. But mostly you. (Michelle, Lisa, & Ariel for never hesitating to remind me when a month goes by without a post. Props to you girls for keeping me in line.)

Can I share some devastating news with you? TPIE's partner in crime--my CAMERA--is missing. What the heck, right? Is this karma for failing to blog over the last two months? Because that is just not very nice.

.... Okay, I could just erase everything I wrote above. But this is embarrassing funny stuff. After writing the above paragraph, I decided to go check one last time in my purse for my camera. Of course, it took me about .3 seconds before I located it in the back zip-up pocket that it's always been in. What the! The only thing I can think of that would explain this weird phenomenon is that I dreamed I had lost my camera. I'm not kidding--If you think I'm kidding, I'm not. Some people dream that they find things in weird coat pockets, this girl dreams that she loses things. On the bright side, however, let it be known that my camera is NOT missing and I do, in fact, have a note for you!
Now, to be completely honest, I have no idea where this note was placed or when the heck I didn't. For some reason, I faintly remember shopping and putting it up. Oh, and it's in a bathroom--I know that much is true! ;-)

Alrighty, well here's to hoping that I can get on here and blog more! Whoever said your senior year was a breeze was really a slacker wrong. Between homework, scholarships, and working, I promise to try and get on here more often. I really do love it and am so happy that some of you are so eager to be along for the ride, too! Thanks for encouraging me. :-)

Have a lovely Wednesday, friends!

Meagan

1 comment:

  1. Ladies and Gentlemen, she's back! And everything is right with the world again. Loved reading this one and hearing again your camera story. Only you would dream of losing things.

    Also, super cute scarf you got on there. ;-)

    ReplyDelete