Doing my part to make the world a better place—whether it be by a total epiphany or a simple smile—I've found a hobby in leaving simple Post-it notes. On these Post-its are written words of kindess, love, and encouragement, in hopes that it may bring a little light to whoever may find it. Since this objective took flight, I've additionally enjoyed simply sharing daily occurances that make life beautiful. Do take what you can from my silly, messy, and scatterbrained story. If nothing else, may it encourage you to embrace your own.
To read more on my optimistic endeavor, check out my introductory post here.

Looking to join the team of fearless Post-it cadetes? Send a picture and your story to doll.meagan@gmail.com. Happy posting!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Blogging AND School

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, won't you be mine?

Name that TV show. Gosh... I was not a fan of Mr. Rogers as a kid. I think my mom purposely put it on shortly before nap time so I would get tired... Which is probably why I detested it so.

It is nice (looking!) out today. A bit breezy... And cold... But at least the sun's out. From the comfort of my computer desk, it's beautiful day in the neighborhood.

So, no new notes to put up... I tried to remember at church today, but my brain said no. I began planning summer worship services (my newest punch to implement some life into the old place...) and in all my excitement over verse themes, song choices, and bonfires, leaving a note slipped my mind.
In connection to TPIE, however, for school, I've been asked to write a paper highlighting something "important to me." I think I hate that question. So, so vague!

Anyhoo, I'm writing about blogging! This is a monumental step in The Post-it Effect, you know...

Don't worry--it's still on the down low. I've warned the teacher that it's not exactly for the eyes of my fellow students! Mwahaha. Maybe I'll do a post on the paper when it's finished...

Well, I've got to run to work and then brace myself for the coming week! Actually, we get Friday off for Easter break. Amen to that!

Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment