Doing my part to make the world a better place—whether it be by a total epiphany or a simple smile—I've found a hobby in leaving simple Post-it notes. On these Post-its are written words of kindess, love, and encouragement, in hopes that it may bring a little light to whoever may find it. Since this objective took flight, I've additionally enjoyed simply sharing daily occurances that make life beautiful. Do take what you can from my silly, messy, and scatterbrained story. If nothing else, may it encourage you to embrace your own.
To read more on my optimistic endeavor, check out my introductory post here.

Looking to join the team of fearless Post-it cadetes? Send a picture and your story to doll.meagan@gmail.com. Happy posting!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Noteless (!!!)

I've decided to make an administrative decision. Tune in.

For the first time... Ever... I am blogging without... A Post-it to share.

Why? I'm just itching to write! And of course, my scatterbrained self didn't get a note up today. However, rest assured, Post-its are SO not out. In fact, they are SO in, for all you fashion bugs out there. Word.

So tonight... I'm excited about posting a few of my favorite quotes. I'm literally a quote nut. (K... Not literally. But you get my point. This is serious biz.) If these nuggets of goodness don't warm your heart... Well, I hear tea will do the trick.

Enjoy!

I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, than I can do or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer it or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again. - Stephan Grillet


Develop an attitude of gratitude and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that each step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation. - Brian Tracy


Charity begins today. Today somebody is suffering, today somebody is in the street, today somebody is hungry. Our work is for today. Yesterday is gone, tomorrow has not yet come. We see a need, we go to meet it. - Mother Teresa

(I could go on & on... But my bedtime is calling my name!) Until next time. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment