Doing my part to make the world a better place—whether it be by a total epiphany or a simple smile—I've found a hobby in leaving simple Post-it notes. On these Post-its are written words of kindess, love, and encouragement, in hopes that it may bring a little light to whoever may find it. Since this objective took flight, I've additionally enjoyed simply sharing daily occurances that make life beautiful. Do take what you can from my silly, messy, and scatterbrained story. If nothing else, may it encourage you to embrace your own.
To read more on my optimistic endeavor, check out my introductory post here.

Looking to join the team of fearless Post-it cadetes? Send a picture and your story to doll.meagan@gmail.com. Happy posting!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hello, Random blogging...

Happy Tuesday, friends!

I'm currently being caressed by the beautiful voice of Michael Buble, while drinking a class of water and eating carrots. Okay, I lied, I'm eating Starbursts. Don't judge? I only ate four and am done... I think. ;-)

How are you? Beginning to accept the season changes? I think I am... I still do a little bit of freakin' in the morning when I go out to my car. When the day comes that I have to scrape ice off my windows... Oh man... Don't even talk to me. I'll be in a 'mood', to say the least. Kidding, but seriously. However, my list of favorite things currently spans from scarves (That's a love that never fades. I would wear them in the summer if I could. And maybe do.), warm coffee, leggings, boots, and straightened hair that doesn't get frizzy due to humidity. Oh, and whiskers on kittens. ;-)Okay, seriously. Case in point.

Anyway, droppin' a note today and it's one I left while shopping this weekend...

Okay, and side note, for those of you who read my budget post a few weeks (okay, a lot of weeks) ago... I'm totally sucking at it. Well, actually, I was doing okay until last weekend. Seriously... I need a personal accountant. Volunteer. Please. I can't afford to pay you. Baha!

However, I suppose I got this little bundle o' joy out. That counts for something, right?That happiness quote has popped into my life a few times lately. I like it. I think you probably have to read it more than once to get the full effect. Go ahead, read it again!

You better have.

Alright, I know this was sort of a random blog post, but I feel like I'm a bit sleep deprived... I think the only reason I'm still awake right now is those four Starbursts. Hopefully I'll get out a more purposeful post in sometime later this week/weekend.

Have a lovely, lovely Wednesday!

Meagan

P.S. Just read through this post in its entirety and noticed that I say "okay," about a billion times. Excuse my redundant phrasing, but they are in there for dramatic effect. Embrace them!

No comments:

Post a Comment