Doing my part to make the world a better place—whether it be by a total epiphany or a simple smile—I've found a hobby in leaving simple Post-it notes. On these Post-its are written words of kindess, love, and encouragement, in hopes that it may bring a little light to whoever may find it. Since this objective took flight, I've additionally enjoyed simply sharing daily occurances that make life beautiful. Do take what you can from my silly, messy, and scatterbrained story. If nothing else, may it encourage you to embrace your own.
To read more on my optimistic endeavor, check out my introductory post here.

Looking to join the team of fearless Post-it cadetes? Send a picture and your story to doll.meagan@gmail.com. Happy posting!

Friday, July 23, 2010

The More, the Merrier!

Good afternoon to you!

The last few days have been a little go, go, go-ish! But that's okay - I also appreciate them when I go through my "boring" phases.

Anyway, yesterday, I spent a little time in the cities with a couple friends. I drove up with my friend, Tim, and met Liz, Keaton, and Laura in their suburban city they live in! It was such a nice break from my small-town life. :-)

I know I've mentioned it before, but Liz and Laura happen to be two of the very few people who know about my Post-it leaving. In addition to those of you who may be reading this, there's only about 4 (including them) who know about my sneaky endeavor!

Laura (Being the super girl she is!) gave me a whole stack of new Post-its. Her dad works for the company and had some easy hook-ups. Ha. I was in HEAVEN! I have quite the collection and I do plan on using them all. ;-)

After having a lovely supper at Liz's house, we headed out to get some ice cream. Liz, Laura, and I talked about leaving a few notes before leaving the house... And were beyond excited when the opportunity arose! Let me just tell you that it's WAY harder to leave anonymous notes in a big city... Because people are everywhere! It was quite the excitement.

The two green notes are ones that Liz wrote - she's a natural! And the blue one is mine. :-) (Aren't those lovely colors? The neon yellow I've had for awhile... And the blue came from Laura!)



As you can see, we littered the Dairy Queen bathroom with Post-its! I love Post-it litter...

Well, I'm off to work at camp for the weekend! Liz will be working, too... Expect a Post-it follow-up from us!

Have a lovely weekend!

Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment