Doing my part to make the world a better place—whether it be by a total epiphany or a simple smile—I've found a hobby in leaving simple Post-it notes. On these Post-its are written words of kindess, love, and encouragement, in hopes that it may bring a little light to whoever may find it. Since this objective took flight, I've additionally enjoyed simply sharing daily occurances that make life beautiful. Do take what you can from my silly, messy, and scatterbrained story. If nothing else, may it encourage you to embrace your own.
To read more on my optimistic endeavor, check out my introductory post here.

Looking to join the team of fearless Post-it cadetes? Send a picture and your story to doll.meagan@gmail.com. Happy posting!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

So many notes, So little time!

Happy Thursday!

So, I have two notes for you... But they were posted on different days - My schedule just didn't allow for blogging!
This first note was put on the wall at the hospital. Lately, more than ever, I pretty much live at the doctor's office! Besides the fact that I'm sure I have every life threatening disease there is... I seem to always been there in physical therapy for some limb or another. I literally know most of the staff on a first name basis... And they all give me a friendly "Hey Meagan!" every time I enter the building. Is that bad?

The second note I just put up yesterday at a local Target. By "local" I actually mean I had to drive 35 minutes to get there... No big deal.

Anyway, I was browsing through the make-up isle and left this little bundle o' love on one of those advertisements above all the beauty products!

My friend talked me into putting my blog web-address on the back of this note for the first time in Post-it Effect history. I've always been a little skeptical when it comes to leaving my web-address because I don't want it to seem like an advertisement or look like I want credit for what I do. However, my friend reminded me that by seeing the blog, other people could become even more encouraged and begin something similar. So... I'll try it a few times!

Okay, well just as an F.Y.I., I'm working at camp for the weekend, the vet Sunday evening, and then shipping off to attend ANOTHER camp bright and early on Monday for the rest of the week. Sooo... Blogging maybe be a bit scarce over the next week or two. However, that doesn't mean note leaving has to be, right?

Have a lovely evening!

Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment