Doing my part to make the world a better place—whether it be by a total epiphany or a simple smile—I've found a hobby in leaving simple Post-it notes. On these Post-its are written words of kindess, love, and encouragement, in hopes that it may bring a little light to whoever may find it. Since this objective took flight, I've additionally enjoyed simply sharing daily occurances that make life beautiful. Do take what you can from my silly, messy, and scatterbrained story. If nothing else, may it encourage you to embrace your own.
To read more on my optimistic endeavor, check out my introductory post here.

Looking to join the team of fearless Post-it cadetes? Send a picture and your story to doll.meagan@gmail.com. Happy posting!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Comfortably Posting

Hola!

It's been a few days! I actually placed a note yesterday, but did some late-night babysitting and wasn't able to blog about it. So that's what today's for!

After a jam-packed day of shopping/swimming/babysitting, I was heading no where but my bed after getting home last night.

However, the shopping segment of my day was where I placed the Post-it. I'm sure you probably could've inferred that after seeing it...

Placing the notes has become so natural! In a good way, though, I think. Now, if some stranger sees me at a Target (Although I still smile at myself for how weird I look...) I don't even think twice about it. And when I'm with friends, I usually am pretty casual about just whipping out a note and putting it somewhere and snapping a pic. I don't draw any extra attention to it, by any means... And I try not to do it more than once/very often with the same friend... Just in case they begin to catch on.

Anyhoo, today wasn't quite as eventful. Hit up a few graduation parties, but eventually made my way back home. I made a yummy, little dinner that consisted of brown rice w/ some taco seasoning... in a whole-wheat tortilla and lettuce. Mmmm! Plans for the rest of the night? I have a few cards/letters to write and should maybe do something about Mt. Laundry that's built up in my room. Normally I'm extremely good about being organized, but apparently I've turned over a new leaf...

Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day! PLEASE go outside and enjoy the weather. So beautiful!

Hasta luego! (I'm in French, but my Spanish isn't half bad!) ;-)

Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment