Doing my part to make the world a better place—whether it be by a total epiphany or a simple smile—I've found a hobby in leaving simple Post-it notes. On these Post-its are written words of kindess, love, and encouragement, in hopes that it may bring a little light to whoever may find it. Since this objective took flight, I've additionally enjoyed simply sharing daily occurances that make life beautiful. Do take what you can from my silly, messy, and scatterbrained story. If nothing else, may it encourage you to embrace your own.
To read more on my optimistic endeavor, check out my introductory post here.

Looking to join the team of fearless Post-it cadetes? Send a picture and your story to doll.meagan@gmail.com. Happy posting!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday Lovin'


Happy Thursday!

I know I've mentioned this before, but I really like Thursdays. Especially when they include nice weather and good connections all day...

The Post-it today went on the gas pump (Yes, Britt, while you passed me! I wanted to gesture it so bad. But I remembered that I'm secretively undercover...)

I decided a gas pump was a really good idea! I know it won't stay there for an extreme amount of time, but gas stations are used so regularly, it's bound to be worth it. Although, they, too, have lots of cameras up and around... Which always make me a little nervous. Ha! That sounds goofy. I get nervous for leaving positive sticky notes... As if it's illegal. Gosh, I'm loosing it!

Anyway, that's that. After getting gas, I went and watched a friend play soccer. It was an exciting game (for a soccer game, anyway) and they won 5-3. After, I went and watched the younger sister play baseball and then moseyed my way back home.

Well, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try to go to bed a little earlier tonight. My allergies have been through the roof with all this nice weather (Can't have your cake and eat it, too, as they say.) plus my bedtime has been gradually getting later over the last week. Must be ready to be done with school...

Have an awesome night! And when in doubt, tomorrow's Friday :-)

Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment